~BENEFITS & FEATURES~
Why Join RSR?
Real Sisters Rising was established in 2003, and since then we have provided the information, tools, networking opportunities and advice that have helped hundreds of women entrepreneurs.
Relationship Building is Key
Our Members Only Forum gives our members the privacy to connect with a wide range of fellow female executives and professionals from across the globe. We provide a secure platform where women can connect, share, ask questions related to business or personal issues, and learn more about Real Sisters Rising.
Participating in our forums and online communities allow members to promote themselves, their business, want ads, or any business related opportunities by posting on our social media sites, on the members’ only forums, and our Members Only Classified. As a member you can browse the classifieds and see various opportunities that will fit your needs. Members are also provided with a personal web page where they can develop a business profile that will be featured in our online Members Directory.
Rising Star Honoree
All members have the opportunity to be a featured member. Featured Members will be displayed on our website, in our online and printed newsletter with an interview, and on our social media communities.
Education Workshops, Teleconferences, and eCourses are our platforms of providing education for our members. RSR encourages members to become positive role models and leaders in their communities. Through events, networking, coaching and more we assist members with the support they need to make power moves and enhance in their lives. Our website offers members a multitude of tools and resources for facing everyday business challenges.
- RSR Membership is open to individual women entrepreneurs who are seriously and actively starting or running a business.
- Members must join both the National Organization and a local chapter (if available). If there is a chapter within 45 miles of your home or business location, you must pay both chapter and national dues to be eligible for membership. If there is no chapter in your area, you are only responsible for your National Annual Dues.
- A RSR membership is recorded in the name of the business owner not the business.
- Membership Dues are NON REFUNDABLE and subject to change.
- Membership renewal is due on members join date. RSR Headquarters receives payment.
$119.99 / yr.
or $9.99 / mo.
Blog Contributor Opportunities
12 Monthly eReports
3 Business Workbooks
Bi Weekly eNewsletter
Online Course Discounts
Discussion Forum Access
Monthly Business Challenges
plus Invite to Events
$329.99 / yr.
or $29.99 / mo.
Bi Weekly Masterclass w/ Industry Experts
Member to Member Discounts & Perks
Access to All Business Libraries
Partnerships & Speaking Opportunities
Bonus #1: Exclusive Blog Contributor
Bonus #2: Social Media Sharing
(We will ReTweet up to 3 tweets for your for 7 days per month)
Invitation to Live Masterminds