by ShaChena Gibbs
AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Modern Technology is the direction every company should be strategically headed. If doesn’t matter if you are a home business owner or a major brand. Including tech as a part of your company’s growth plan is not only smart however innovative.
If you are not currently using technology to operate and growth your business, it’s time you get started. You don’t have to use all the big tools many brands are using. You can begin with basic tools or resources such as online project management tools, chat bots, and / or create a mobile friendly website.
I strongly recommend you learn and implement at least one new resource if you have not done so already. Not only does using technology position your brand in a certain industry (Tech) it also allows you more time to focus on other areas of your business after it’s all set up.
Here are a few things I want to share with you to see if you are already on the right path.
- You use technology (internet service, apps, and software) to deliver your product and/or services to your customers/clients.
- Your website is mobile friendly or you have an app.
- You use technology such as mobile devices, to communicate to your consumers.
- The training you provide is done so using some form of technology.
- You are using chat bots to communicate with your community.
I started using chat bots on Facebook, however I have not mastered it as of yet. If you are using chat bots please visit our Facebook Group and share your experience with us.
Entrepreneur, Educator, Author and Association Executive, ShaChena Gibbs is helping women across the world with starting, growing, running and profiting successful business from home. ShaChena Gibbs is the Founder of Real Sisters Rising Women Business Association an award winning women’s network and the Author of The CEO System. http://www.realsistersrising.com